Los Angeles, CA, United States
Member for 8 years, 2 months
I'm a geek.
I've been doing a lot of Node and Typescript recently, but Python is still deeply embedded in my life. C# / .NET stack (XNA, WCF, WPF...) is still something I look fondly upon.
I've also done a lot with Databases (all the way down to RDBMS theory), algorithms, and scalability
- Arqade 14.4k 14.4k 1616 gold badges7474 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11.9k 11.9k 66 gold badges4848 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Web Applications 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 986 986 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 553 553 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 128 What build order should I use for Zerg in StarCraft 2?
- 113 Why would adding a method add an ambiguous call, if it wouldn't be involved in the ambiguity
- 109 How to clear the content of an IFRAME?
- 96 What are the popular build orders for Protoss in StarCraft 2?
- 89 How do I check my promotional credit with Amazon?
- 76 What are the popular openings / builds for Terran in StarCraft 2?
- 76 Is it possible to jump over the flag-pole in Super Mario Bros?
- View more network posts →