NOTICE: No response on this board is offered as legal advice or legal opinion. I do not practice law.
Current professional practice is consulting for attorneys (mostly) on technical matters related to litigation based at least in part on computer software. Engaged in almost 100 cases since 2002, about 90 of which were patent cases.
I work with patents on a daily basis.
Degrees:Mathematics (BA, 1974); Computer Science (MA, 1976); and Law (JD, 1978). First FORTRAN program in 1968. Started first software business in 1977.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
22 profile views
Last seen Oct 2 '12 at 13:59
Top network posts
- 23 Is it practical for a novice to successfully file a patent without hiring a patent lawyer?
- 16 What can I do about an infringer if I'm a small independent inventor?
- 14 Can a YouTube video be submitted as prior art?
- 11 What are the possible consequences of using software developed outside of the US that infringes a software patent?
- 10 If a patent has been issued, can it still be invalidated by prior art?
- 6 Can willful patent infringement exist without prior notification?
- 6 At what point can a patent lawsuit become reality?
- View more network posts →