Things to see: @invis_insight
I've worked for more than 13 years, designing products for web ventures, from 3-person initiatives to medium-large industry. Strong Presentation and Negotiation Skills have been key to this work (in addition to the full monte; infrastructure, database design, core algorithms, scaling, backed and frontend frameworks, test-ability, compliance, and UI/UX + SEO).
I also design technology & products by drawing from a history of fabrication, prototyping, sourcing, and scientific research (applied physics). I am a practicing sculptor, and establish new product aesthetics via my own approach to engineering fluid-mechanical processes. From this work in water, I have built a broad & deep knowledge-base on the application of fluid phenomenon to industry needs.
I have lead successful small-capitalization stages, wrote grants & engaged program officers, developed teams and timelines, design of experiments, measurement, and business development.
- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- User Experience 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- History 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Aviation 879 879 1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 101 Is it safe to assume everyone uses / has mouse wheels?
- 77 Set MacVim default font
- 35 Pros/cons of splash-screen with articifial loading delay
- 32 What risks come from passengers taking baggage during emergency evacuation?
- 31 How should I handle my manager offering me an unwanted drink?
- 28 Rails lists have .first and .second – is there a .hundredth or .sixty_nineth ?
- 28 What makes it so hard to land on an aircraft carrier?
- View more network posts →