Researcher in functional (and object-oriented) programming languages and their theory, especially on Scala.
Ex Linux kernel programmer, Scala/Java/Haskell/C/C++/Java developer.
- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 3737 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.8k 1.8k 1818 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Academia 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Ask Different 614 614 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 471 471 55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 55 atomic operation cost
- 49 Realizability theory: difference in power between Lambda calculus and Turing Machines
- 37 What are the disadvantages of the Spirit parser-generator framework from boost.org?
- 26 Random Restarts with "Sleep Wake Failure" error on Mavericks
- 24 What do you wish you knew as a student before you became a researcher?
- 24 What to do with an overtly exasperating colleague in computer science?
- 17 Why was Schönfinkel's work on eliminating "bound variables" in logic so crucial?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 29 '14