- Stack Overflow 77.9k 77.9k 3939 gold badges294294 silver badges460460 bronze badges
- Super User 5.7k 5.7k 66 gold badges4949 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 2.2k 2.2k 1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Skeptics 833 833 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 135 Telling gcc directly to link a library statically
- 106 Linux: is there a read or recv from socket with timeout?
- 100 What is the -fPIE option for position-independent executables in gcc and ld?
- 95 What are the --start-group and --end-group command line options?
- 94 What is the -fPIE option for position-independent executables in gcc and ld?
- 93 Are there machines, where sizeof(char) != 1, or at least CHAR_BIT > 8?
- 92 How to merge two "ar" static libraries into one?
- View more network posts →