C++ & Python Software Engineer @ Bloomberg LP, London. Graduate in Mathematics, University of Warwick.
Opinions are my own.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 5 months
13 profile views
Last seen Sep 28 '12 at 7:22
- Raspberry Pi 14k 14k 1111 gold badges5959 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Ask Patents 382 382 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 273 273 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 96 How do I update software and firmware?
- 81 How do I get the serial number?
- 72 How do I get the serial number?
- 49 Is there ever a reason to use scp instead of rsync?
- 47 How do I install an OS image onto an SD card?
- 42 How do I install an OS image onto an SD card?
- 40 Can I use the GPIO for pulse width modulation (PWM)?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
9 Syntax for patent number Sep 20 '12
4 Autotagging with patent number Sep 20 '12
3 Are we limited to US patents? [duplicate] Sep 20 '12
2 Is there an online repository of design patents? Sep 21 '12
2 Can patents be searchable by number? Sep 21 '12