I used to believe that Dynamically Typed Programming Languages were the future, but I now suspect that the future will be Dependently Typed. Thus my interest in Idris.
Top network posts
- 82 getting more information from phantomjs "SyntaxError: Parse error" message
- 13 In Idris, can I prove free theorems, e.g. the only (total) function of type `forall t. t -> t` is `id`?
- 9 CALL FOR PRIOR ART: (Twitter) "Device independent message distribution platform" (8401009)
- 7 In Sinatra, is there a way to use my own error handler for some errors, and the default handler for all other errors?
- 7 Can web pages found with the Wayback Machine qualify as prior art?
- 6 In Sinatra, is there a way to use my own error handler for some errors, and the default handler for all other errors?
- 6 In Idris, is "Eq a" a type, and can I supply a value for it?
- View more network posts →