I am a former entrepreneur, an electrical engineer, and a now a retired patent agent located in Southern California. I am enthusiastically pro-patent, but also believe that only applications that truly meet the legal criteria for patentablity should get through the system.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
105 profile views
Last seen Feb 5 at 20:06
- Ask Patents 21.6k 21.6k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Law 4.4k 4.4k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.6k 1.6k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Skeptics 724 724 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 470 470 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Is there a sentence that begins with “them”?
- 49 Can the molecular bond angle of water be changed via distillation?
- 41 What are the limits of religious freedom in the workplace?
- 36 Is wearing ACLU's "Let People Vote Pin" to the polling place considered electioneering?
- 33 Word for: "Repeatedly doing something you are scared of, in order to overcome that fear in time"
- 20 Is there a word for being so polite as to appear insincere?
- 17 Scaling based on pixel density (Microsoft) - Patent Application - PRIOR ART REQUEST
- View more network posts →