I am a former entrepreneur, an electrical engineer, and a now a patent agent located in Southern California. I am enthusiastically pro-patent, but also believe that only applications that truly meet the legal criteria for patentablity should get through the system.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
100 profile views
Last seen Jan 12 at 0:16
- Ask Patents 18.4k 18.4k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Law 2.4k 2.4k 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 447 447 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 252 252 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 62 Is there a sentence that begins with “them”?
- 41 What are the limits of religious freedom in the workplace?
- 20 Is there a word for being so polite as to appear insincere?
- 17 Scaling based on pixel density (Microsoft) - Patent Application - PRIOR ART REQUEST
- 16 How to get a patent or patent application permalink at the USPTO website?
- 12 Is it possible to quickly kill existing patents?
- 11 How do you determine a patent expiration date?
- View more network posts →