I am a former entrepreneur, an electrical engineer, and a now a retired patent agent located in Southern California. I am enthusiastically pro-patent, but also believe that only applications that truly meet the legal criteria for patentablity should get through the system.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
106 profile views
Last seen Jul 5 at 19:07
- Ask PatentsMod 22.7k 22.7k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Law 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.1k 1.1k 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 469 469 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Is there a sentence that begins with “them”?
- 49 Can the molecular bond angle of water be changed via distillation?
- 41 What are the limits of religious freedom in the workplace?
- 36 Is wearing ACLU's "Let People Vote Pin" to the polling place considered electioneering?
- 33 Word for: "Repeatedly doing something you are scared of, in order to overcome that fear in time"
- 22 How do you protect your intellectual property when you're about to write a screenplay?
- 20 Is there a word for being so polite as to appear insincere?
- View more network posts →