I am a former entrepreneur, an electrical engineer, and a now a patent agent located in Southern California. I am enthusiastically pro-patent, but also believe that only applications that truly meet the legal criteria for patentablity should get through the system.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
93 profile views
Last seen Mar 16 at 5:11
Top Network Posts
- 20 Is there a word for being so polite as to appear insincere?
- 17 Scaling based on pixel density (Microsoft) - Patent Application - PRIOR ART REQUEST
- 14 How to get a patent or patent application permalink at the USPTO website?
- 12 Is it possible to quickly kill existing patents?
- 11 How do you determine a patent expiration date?
- 11 Word or phrase for showing great skill at something without formal training in it
- 10 What's an alternative idiom to "rob Peter to pay Paul?"
- View more network posts →