I am a former entrepreneur, an electrical engineer, and a now a patent agent located in Southern California. I am enthusiastically pro-patent, but also believe that only applications that truly meet the legal criteria for patentablity should get through the system.
Member for 7 years, 8 months
103 profile views
Last seen Sep 21 at 18:07
- Ask Patents 20.1k 20.1k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Law 3k 3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Skeptics 531 531 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 470 470 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Is there a sentence that begins with “them”?
- 47 Can the molecular bond angle of water be changed via distillation?
- 41 What are the limits of religious freedom in the workplace?
- 20 Is there a word for being so polite as to appear insincere?
- 17 Scaling based on pixel density (Microsoft) - Patent Application - PRIOR ART REQUEST
- 17 How to get a patent or patent application permalink at the USPTO website?
- 12 How do you determine a patent expiration date?
- View more network posts →