About Joaquin Roibal - Blockchain Engineer
I am interested in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, and the blockchain (triple ledger) technology. I run a medium blog about cryptocurrencies, as well as teach crypto trading bots in python available on Youtube.
I graduated in 2017 with a Master of Science in Mineral (Mining) Engineering with a focus in Geotechnical Engineering. The main research focus project was the development of a new methodology for mine ventilation surveying data collection and analysis. This is an open source project with all code available through github here: Mine Ventilation Python Data Collection and Analysis Code Wiki.
During my time as a graduate student, I presented my research at two research conferences:
- Student Research Symposium, New Mexico Tech. April 2016, 12 minute oral presentation, 3 minute Q & A. Also competed in research poster competition.
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES) National Conference presenter. November, 2016. 20 Minute Oral Presentation, 5 Minute Q & A. Received travel grant funding from New Mexico Tech Graduate Student Association.
My purpose for being on this forum is to assist future researchers in their quest for knowledge.
Top network posts
- 15 Phd interview travel paid by interviewer - Is it bad form to ask to stay for the weekend?
- 12 Can toothbrush bristles be printed?
- 9 Possible patent considerations when posting Source-Code online?
- 8 How to connect filament end-to-end?
- 6 What is the impact of software development experience in a research lab on graduate admissions?
- 6 How to find collaborators for a research project(paper or a series of papers)?
- View more network posts →