I have a knack for looking at websites and determining if they're easy to use or just outright difficult. See my meta.stackexchange and meta.stackoverflow posts to sample this trait. I seem to point out things (namely bugs or strange workflows) that a general user may encounter yet the developer never notices.
I love ux and have learned from the greatest ux experts (Tom Greever and Steve Krug). I admire and appreciate user interfaces that "don't make me think". However, I always come back to my true love of architecting systems, dealing and making sense of data. I'm pretty strong with sql-server, jquery, and C#. I guess that makes me a full stack developer!
Member for 7 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 6 '12 at 15:34
- Stack Overflow 29.9k 29.9k 1111 gold badges7777 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.6k 4.6k 1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 3.4k 3.4k 2121 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Area 51 326 326 88 bronze badges
- User Experience 318 318 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14