Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Law 19.4k 19.4k 22 gold badges4444 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Politics 12.3k 12.3k 22 gold badges4848 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Information Security 7k 7k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Aviation 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Cryptography 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 87 Suing a Police Officer Instead of the Police Department
- 69 First amendment and employment: Can a police department terminate an officer for speech?
- 68 Is it legal to shoot groups of Native Americans in some US States?
- 64 In the news, it says "essential" government employees would be required to work without pay. How?
- 60 Why does Linux still use the GPLv2?
- 55 Is candidate anonymity at all practical?
- 53 Can a soldier refuse to carry a weapon?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.