- ProfileGem: an extensible and modular way to control your Bash shell.
- prompt.gem: a clean, customizable prompt for your Bash shell.
- F-ANSI: Java library for colored terminal output and cursor control via ANSI escape codes.
- bash-cache: Caching / memoization utility for Bash
- PyCrawl: Python web crawler, designed for site diagnostics.
b: Lightweight distributed issue tracker for Mercurial repositories.
- jGrep: Graphical file search utility, intended for Windows users who miss
I release all my StackOverflow/StackExchange code snippets under an Apache license, in case StackExchange's CC-BY-SA is insufficient for your use case.
- Stack Overflow 33k 33k 1313 gold badges111111 silver badges183183 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 742 742 77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Philosophy 727 727 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 526 526 55 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 472 472 11 gold badge33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 205 How to print the full traceback without halting the program?
- 186 How to create a generic array in Java?
- 102 How is Java's ThreadLocal implemented under the hood?
- 94 Why is it said that "HTTP is a stateless protocol"?
- 50 Why can nested child classes access private members of their parent class, but grandchildren cannot?
- 43 Does Files.createTempDirectory remove the directory after JVM exits normally?
- 36 Guava ImmutableMap has noticeably slower access than HashMap
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 10 '17